[MARMAM] 2 PhD student positions in Comparative bioacoustics, seal vocal development, evolution of speech, and/or music cognition

Andrea Ravignani andrea.ravignani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 04:44:20 PDT 2020

Dear all,

We are hiring 2 PhD students (4-years, full time, fully funded) to work in Comparative bioacoustics, seal vocal development, evolution of speech, and/or music cognition. PhD students will be part of an international group based in Nijmegen, The Netherlands and will be supervised by Andrea Ravignani. We particularly value motivation, curiosity & interest in our groups’ research topics.
More info and application guidelines: https://www.mpi.nl/career-education/vacancies/vacancy/2-phd-student-postions-comparative-bioacoustics-group

Kind regards,
Andrea

Andrea Ravignani
Group Leader, Comparative Bioacoustics,
Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics
& Visiting Professor, University of Turin
ravignani.wordpress.com