[MARMAM] August Online PAM Software Training Group

Elizabeth Ferguson eferguson at oceanscienceanalytics.com
Thu Jul 23 17:40:23 PDT 2020

Hi there MARMAM Community,

We would like to inform interested individuals that we are now accepting
registration for the August training group of *PAM Software Basics*, the
only fully online, IMarEST  accredited course designed to teach
participants how to use software for the passive acoustic monitoring of
marine mammals. *PAM Software Basics* is an eight module, course that
provides instruction in two industry-leading bioacoustic software programs,
Ishmael and PAMGuard. The course provides instruction in topics of file
configuration, data collection, sound detection and localization of marine
mammals using guided videos and associated activities. Participants are
provided a 30-day period to navigate through materials at their own pace
and location, and flexible start times are available through monthly
training groups. We provide support and feedback along the way to ensure
participants gain confidence and comfort with software. Registration
details and additional information regarding this unique training can be
found at the course page below.

PAM Software Basics
<https://www.oceanscienceanalytics.com/pam-software-basics>

Regards,