[MARMAM] JNCC MMO (UK) eLearning Course

Alison Gill alisongill at intelligentocean.com
Wed Jul 15 16:03:17 PDT 2020

Intelligent Ocean Ltd is pleased to announce the launch of our JNCC MMO
eLearning Training Course pricedat £150 per person.

This Joint Nature Conservation Committee (JNCC) registered course is
required for you to work as a Marine Mammal Observer (MMO) in UK
Continental Shelf waters during offshore projects such as seismic
surveys, pile-driving and projects involving the use of explosives.

This course has been created in response to the coronavirus crisis and
has been approved by the JNCC as a valid alternative to the usual
classroom taught course.

To complete the eLearning course you simply log in, read, learn and then
pass assessments based on the course content. You set the pace of your
learning. You will have access to the course for 12 months.

Full details of how to purchase this course is available on our website
at the following link where you can also find details of the course
contents  https://www.intelligentocean.com/JNCCMMOeLearning.htm

Companies wishing to sign up members of their staff please email
info at intelligentocan.com

Intelligent Ocean’s staff have extensive experience of working offshore
as MMOs and PAM operators in addition to marine mammal survey work and
nature guiding. Our training experience and client list can be viewed
here https://www.intelligentocean.com/clientlist.htm

Intelligent Ocean Ltd
www.intelligentocean.com

https://www.avg.com