[MARMAM] First Announcement: 7th International Bio-Logging Symposium - October 2020

Charles Littnan - NOAA Federal charles.littnan at noaa.gov
Mon Feb 17 09:55:23 PST 2020

Tracking the Changing World Around Us
THE 7TH INTERNATIONAL BIO-LOGGING SCIENCE SYMPOSIUM11 - 16 OCTOBER
2020HONOLULU,
HAWAII
Aloha Marine Mammal Bio-Logging Community!

We are incredibly excited to announce that abstract submission for the The
7th International Bio-Logging Symposium is now open!    We thank you all
for your patience while we pulled together all the pieces for what is going
to be an amazing conference. Our theme for the conference  "Tracking the
Changing World Around Us" is intended to explore how we do our work with
emerging new technologies, advances in analytical approaches, a rapidly
changing environmental and socio-political climate and more.  As always, we
want to create a conference that embraces the work of our global
bio-logging community, and we hope you will be part of it!

Over the coming weeks we will be announcing more news about the conference
but lots of good information can be found on our regularly updated webpage:
https://www.bls7hawaii.com

If you would like to jump straight to abstract submission, please do!
https://app.oxfordabstracts.com/login?redirect=/stages/1709/submitter

Our next major milestone will be registration which will open on March 1.

We look forward to hosting you in Honolulu later this year.  Let us know if
you have any questions!  Send questions to bls72020 at gmail.com

Your BLS7 Organizing Team,
Charles, Josh, Kenady, Kim and Aude.

*Charles Littnan, PhD.*