[MARMAM] SEAMAMMS 2020 Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!

Herring, Hada hherring at rsmas.miami.edu
Sun Feb 2 17:45:26 PST 2020

The 2020 Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Marine Mammal Symposium (SEAMAMMS) will take place March 27-29 in Miami, Florida, and will be hosted by the University of Miami - Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science (UM-RSMAS).

We are extending the deadline for abstract submissions to Thursday, February 13th by 11:59 pm. Preference will be given to marine mammal research conducted by students based in, or working on issues relevant to, the mid-Atlantic or Southeast Region. However, other topics will be considered as space is available. We encourage you to submit your abstract today! For meeting details, including registration, abstract submissions, and hotel specials, please visit: https://seamamms.wordpress.com<https://seamamms.wordpress.com/> .

We hope to see you in Miami!