[MARMAM] Survey: Bioacoustics Workflows for Marine Mammal Researchers

Jenna James JennaJ at vulcan.com
Thu Dec 3 12:29:06 PST 2020

Hello!

My name is Jenna. I am a User Experience Designer at Vulcan Inc., supporting a project on dolphin signature whistle annotation. I am interested in gathering more information and understanding about the marine mammal bioacoustics community, specifically acoustic dataset processes, and annotations.

All information collected will be used for research purposes to help inform how we can best support this community. If you’re interested in participating, the survey should take around 10 minutes to complete, and here is the link<https://forms.gle/jvRXh3kjYHKPqUZ78>.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. Your input is greatly appreciated!

If you have any questions, please contact me at jennaj at vulcan.com

Cheers,

Jenna, User Experience Designer at Vulcan Inc.<https://vulcan.com/>