[MARMAM] Job vacancy: statistical consultant

SMRU Consulting Info info at smruconsulting.com
Tue Dec 1 01:25:17 PST 2020

Dear Marmam,
We are looking for a statistical consultant to support both the Centre for Research into Ecological and Environmental Modelling (CREEM) and SMRU Consulting (SMRUC).
Possible areas of statistical application that we anticipate being important include assessment of impact, design of survey and monitoring schemes and density and abundance estimation.
We welcome applications from candidates with a PhD in Statistics or a closely-related discipline, or with a Masters level qualification and PhD-equivalent experience in industry or academia, ideally in a consultancy role.

Please see here for full details: https://www.vacancies.st-andrews.ac.uk/Vacancies/J/2325/19/283224/889/statistical-consultant-ar2369rnb
Closing Date: 5 January 2021
Start date: March 2021

We look forward to receiving your applications.

CREEM: https://www.creem.st-andrews.ac.uk/
SMRU Consulting: http://www.smruconsulting.com/