[MARMAM] Job, PhD position, Marine mammals in food webs of the North Sea

Gilles, Anita Anita.Gilles at tiho-hannover.de
Thu Aug 20 08:10:51 PDT 2020

Dear MARMAM community,

we are hiring! Please join our international multi-disciplinary team at ITAW in Germany, situated in Buesum at beautiful North Sea coast (Wadden Sea) close to Hamburg and Kiel.

Our new project BioWeb "Response of biodiversity change in North Sea food webs mediated by environmental drivers and human activities" provides a great opportunity for a PhD candidate to work on the role of marine mammals in food webs. The position is funded for 3 years. Please apply until 4 Sep 2020!

Full job description:
https://tinyurl.com/yxkalqgj<https://tinyurl.com/yxkalqgj><https://tinyurl.com/yxkalqgj><https://tinyurl.com/yxkalqgj>

Description of institute:
The Institute for Terrestrial and Aquatic Wildlife Research (ITAW) of the University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover (TiHo) performs basic, monitoring and applied research in the field of wildlife population biology, ecology and health. Research focuses on habitat use, foraging ecology, bioacoustics, behavioural research, wildlife nutrition, diseases as well as wildlife management and ecology in connection with nature conservation issues.

I am looking forward to reading your application,

Anita

    Dr. Anita Gilles
    University of Veterinary Medicine Hannover, Foundation
    Institute for Terrestrial and Aquatic Wildlife Research (ITAW)
    Werftstr. 6 | 25761 Büsum
    Germany
    Phone: +49 (0)511-8568177
    Fax: +49 (0)511-8568181