[MARMAM] Job Opp with BOEM- Acoustic Modelers

Lewandowski, Jill K Jill.Lewandowski at boem.gov
Wed Aug 12 12:56:36 PDT 2020

JOB OPPORTUNITY... Must apply no later than August 25, 2020.

BOEM is hiring three underwater ACOUSTIC MODELERS to join our new Center for Marine Acoustics (CMA). See the link below for more information and instructions to apply. Note that the positions can be filled as an engineer, physical scientist or mathematician/statistician. We are considering applicants at multiple levels and types of experience. Closing date to apply is August 25, 2020. As per U.S. Federal government requirements, the position is only open to U.S. citizens. Also, be sure any resume submitted clearly shows the experience and education required in the job announcement.

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/575933400