[MARMAM] New publication: Beaked whales in El Salvador

Wojtek Bachara wojtek.bachara at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 03:20:34 PDT 2020

 Dear Readers,

My coauthors and I are pleased to announce our new paper:

Bachara, W., Ibarra Portillo, R., Martínez de Navas, E.and Pineda, L.
(2020) Beaked whales strandings in El Salvador. Latin American Journal of
Aquatic Mammals 15(1): 21-24

Abstract:
This short communication summarizes all the stranding records of beaked
whales in El Salvador that could be located or were available, all in the
Pacific Ocean and presents first records of Peruvian, Cuvier's and
Blainville's beaked whales in El Salvador.

This paper can be downloaded here::
https://www.lajamjournal.org/index.php/lajam/article/view/767

Feel free to contact me (ziphiid at gmail.com) if you have any questions.

Wojtek Bachara