[MARMAM] Seeking Researchers Working with Drones in the Mediterranean and Black Sea for Short Inquiry

Ori ori_g_inal at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 06:34:54 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

As part of an ACCOBAMS project that is evaluating thefeasibility of area-wide unmanned aerial surveys (both droneand fixed wing) we are looking to get in touch with researchers who have workedwith drones for cetacean research in the Mediterranean or Black Sea.

Mainly, we would like to inquire about legislation forflying drones in different regions/countries.

*** Please get in touch: ori_g_inal at yahoo.com ***

Many Thanks,

Dr. Aviad Scheinin - Head, Top Predators Lab

Eyal Bigal - Manager, Top Predators Lab

Ori Galili - M.Sc. student, Top Predators Lab

Top Predators Lab

Morris Kahn Marine Research Station

Leon H. Charney School of Marine Sciences

University of Haifa, Israel