[MARMAM] PAM vacancy on seismic survey in the North Sea

Recruitment recruitment at osc.co.uk
Tue Sep 3 02:30:57 PDT 2019

Dear MMOs and PAMOs,

OSC has the following vacancy in the North Sea:

1 x PAMO to mobilise around 10 September for a seismic survey with an estimated duration of 5-6 weeks. The duration might be shortened, tbc, but on request, any applicants seeking continuous/further rotations could be switched to other ongoing surveys.

We are also filling numerous short-notice vacancies at present, some with 1-2 days’ notice only, with durations varying from a few days to months, so if personnel are available and seeking work for any duration, it’s worthwhile dropping us an email to see if any projects are aligned.

These vacancies are restricted to EU citizens, or overseas citizens in possession of a current work visa.

If you have not worked for OSC previously or recently, we will require scans/copies of your CV, passport, degree certificate(s), MMO and PAM, survival and medical.

If you learn about the above vacancies through membership forums or forwarded emails, and have previously requested to be on OSC’s contractor mailing list, please remind us.

Kind regards,
--
Recruitment
Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC)