[MARMAM] NETFLIX OCEANS SERIES - LOOKING FOR MARINE MAMMAL RESEARCH STORIES

Ruth Harries rharries at wildspaceproductions.co.uk
Tue Nov 26 06:56:26 PST 2019

**Looking for groundbreaking new marine mammal behavior and conservation
stories for an ambitious new Ocean series for Netflix**

Across six astounding episodes, the series will reveal the surprising
wonders of our planet's great oceans and the stories of the remarkable
creatures that live within them, while also highlighting the growing
challenges they face.

If you are working on (or know of) exciting new marine mammal research that
you think would make a great story, would look great on-screen and that the
world needs to know about, then we'd love to hear from you! Please contact
us at: oceanstories at wildspaceproductions.co.uk - Many thanks.
--
*Ruth Harries*
Assistant Producer