[MARMAM] Final push for survey--Marine Mammalogists: Who are We?

Cynde McInnis cyndebierman at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:03:44 PST 2019

Hi Folks,

Thank you to the many people who have filled out this survey already!

This is a reminder that the survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZFGQRKT> for Marine Mammalogists: Who are We? is closing this week. Please take a few minutes to fill it out if you haven't already. We would love to hear from anyone working within the field of marine mammals--in any capacity.

Thanks so much and hope to see you in Barcelona!

Cynde McInnis and Diane Alps

Click here for the survey also!!!<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZFGQRKT>