[MARMAM] Webinar on managing the impacts of underwater noise

Frank Thomsen frth at dhigroup.com
Wed Nov 20 06:08:57 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

I would like to make you aware of a webinar, I will be giving on the 26th November on 'Managing the impacts of underwater noise'. I will provide some background for better understanding of the issue and introduce the risk based approach to managing the impacts of noise on marine mammals (and other marine life). I will also show new technologies for whale movement modelling in response to sound impacts such as agent based models. There is a chance for Q&A at the end of the 1 h session.

More information and to sign on here:

https://www.theacademybydhi.com/course-sessions/managing-the-impacts-of-underwater-noise-11600057-219

Best regards,

Frank Thomsen
PhD
Senior Scientist and Sales Executive

[DHI logo]

The expert in WATER ENVIRONMENTS

DHI A/S
Agern Allé 5
DK-2970 Hørsholm
Denmark

CVR-no: 36466871

Tel:

+45 4516 9200
Direct:

+45 4516 9446
Mobile:

+45 2940 4355

frth at dhigroup.com<mailto:frth at dhigroup.com>
www.dhigroup.com<http://www.dhigroup.com>

Privacy policy<http://www.dhigroup.com/privacy>

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient
(or authorised to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose
any information contained in it thereof. If you have received this communication in error, please advise the sender
appropriately by reply e-mail, and then delete it. Thank you very much.