[MARMAM] Survey Do captive care facilities contribute to conservation of marine mammals?

Szonya Szamokovlija afua7e at bangor.ac.uk
Fri Nov 15 05:55:13 PST 2019

Hello, my name is Szonya Szamokovlija, I am studying environmental conservation at Bangor University. For my final year project, I’m doing a survey on Do captive care facilities contribute to the conservation of marine mammals? Responses to this survey will be analyzed for my dissertation. Please complete this survey if you have a professional interest in mammal conservation (in the wild or captivity). This includes anyone working in (including in volunteer capacity) or studying zoology, marine biology, or conservation related subjects. The survey will take approximately 3 minutes. Please send it on to your colleagues and friends if you can, thank you!

I am not recording any individually identifiable information. Thank you for being a part of this project! If you would like to know more, or have any concerns please contact me at: afua7e at bangor.ac.uk. Remember; your answers will only be used for research purposes and your answers are completely anonymous at every stage of the research process.

https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/#zKnc8MXf
Enketo Express for KoBo Toolbox<https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/#zKnc8MXf>
Queued records, except those marked as draft , are uploaded automatically, in the background, every 5 minutes when the web page is open and an Internet connection is available.To force an upload in between automatic attempts, click Upload. version: Clear Storage ×
ee.humanitarianresponse.info

Szonya Szamokovlija

afua7e at bangor.ac.uk
School of Natural Science
Environmental Conservation
500482604

Mae croeso i chi gysylltu gyda'r Brifysgol yn Gymraeg neu Saesneg

You are welcome to contact the University in Welsh or English

Rhif Elusen Gofrestredig 1141565 - Registered Charity No. 1141565

Gall y neges e-bost hon, ac unrhyw atodiadau a anfonwyd gyda hi, gynnwys deunydd cyfrinachol ac wedi eu bwriadu i'w defnyddio'n unig gan y sawl y cawsant eu cyfeirio ato (atynt). Os ydych wedi derbyn y neges e-bost hon trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i'r anfonwr ar unwaith a dilewch y neges. Os na fwriadwyd anfon y neges atoch chi, rhaid i chi beidio a defnyddio, cadw neu ddatgelu unrhyw wybodaeth a gynhwysir ynddi. Mae unrhyw farn neu safbwynt yn eiddo i'r sawl a'i hanfonodd yn unig ac nid yw o anghenraid yn cynrychioli barn Prifysgol Bangor. Nid yw Prifysgol Bangor yn gwarantu bod y neges e-bost hon neu unrhyw atodiadau yn rhydd rhag firysau neu 100% yn ddiogel. Oni bai fod hyn wedi ei ddatgan yn uniongyrchol yn nhestun yr e-bost, nid bwriad y neges e-bost hon yw ffurfio contract rhwymol - mae rhestr o lofnodwyr awdurdodedig ar gael o Swyddfa Cyllid Prifysgol Bangor.

This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this email. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Bangor University. Bangor University does not guarantee that this email or any attachments are free from viruses or 100% secure. Unless expressly stated in the body of the text of the email, this email is not intended to form a binding contract - a list of authorised signatories is available from the Bangor University Finance Office.