[MARMAM] REGISTRATION OPEN: UKIRSC student conference 10th-11th January 2020

UK Regional Student Chapter for the Society of Marine Mammals ukrsc at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Nov 1 09:06:40 PDT 2019

Dear MARMAM community,

We are pleased to announce that the registration and abstract submission
for the 14th annual UK & Ireland Regional Student Chapter of the Society
for Marine Mammalogy is now open!

This year our annual meeting will be held on the *10th and 11th January
2020* at the *Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology* in Galway, Republic of
Ireland.

This is a free conference which aims to bring together students interested
in marine mammals from across the UK and Ireland. We encourage students to
present their work in the form of posters, speed talks and 15 minute slots,
along with the opportunity to network. We will also be running workshops
and organising talks by invited experts within the field.

The event will kick-off with an ice-breaker event on Thursday 9th January,
and will close with a conference dinner on Saturday 11th January.

*Registration and abstract submission is now open!* Deadline for is
the 20th December
2019.

For more information please visit our website:

https://synergy.st-andrews.ac.uk/ukrsc/conference-2020/

follow us on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/UKIRSC/

and on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/UKIRSC_SMM

Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch. The 2020 committee
can be contacted by emailing: ukrsc at st-andrews.ac.uk

Please circulate among your labs – this is a great experience for students!

Best wishes,

Cynthia, Izzy, Laura, María, Becky & Natalie

*UKIRSC 2020 committee*

*Committee Member*
*UK and Ireland Regional Student Chapter of the Society for Marine
Mammalogy*

*Website*: http://synergy.st-andrews.ac.uk/ukrsc/