[MARMAM] job offer: TL for marine mammal monitoring project sought (Black Sea)

Jörg Böhringer joerg.boehringer at particip.de
Fri May 10 05:53:20 PDT 2019

Dear marine mammal experts,

Particip is currently searching for a Team leader for a project that
focuses on the monitoring of marine mammals in the Bulgarian Black Sea.

We are looking for an expert with relevant experience in the following
fields:
- Monitoring of cetaceans in the Mediterranean and/or Black Sea
- Analysis of populations trends of marine mammals
- Determination of conservation status of cetaceans

The candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Degree “Master“ or higher degree, with speciality “Biological
Sciences“ or equivalent.
- Overall professional experience in acquired specialty – more than 10 years
- Specific professional experience –  work experience in a managerial
position in the implementation of more than 3 completed
services/activities (minimum 4 completed services/activities) in one or
more of the following areas:
a) services for study of the distribution of the natural habitat types
or habitats of species and their populations in marine areas;
b) studies/analyses for determining the conservation status of the
natural habitat types or habitats of species and their populations in
marine areas.

In case you are interested, please reply by email to me at the latest
until Wednesday, 15.May.
Please attach your recent CV.

I am looking forward to your applications.

Kind regards,
Joerg

Jörg Böhringer

Particip GmbH  -  Your partner in change
Merzhauser Str. 183
D - 79100 Freiburg
Germany
skype: jb-particip
Phone:  +49 761 79074 0 extension: -20
Fax:    +49 761 79074 90
E-Mail: joerg.boehringer at particip.de
Web:    http://www.particip.de

Managing Director: Johannes G. Walter
Particip GmbH, Legal form: GmbH (limited)
Statutory seat: Freiburg
Court: Amtsgericht Freiburg, HRB 5459
VAT No.: DE 142 927 394

Data protection policy: