[MARMAM] royalty free photo of Balaena mysticetus

Gianni Pavan gianni.pavan at gmail.com
Thu May 2 04:56:59 PDT 2019

dear all, I'm writing on behalf of my colleagues of the Natural History
Museum of the University of Pavia. As the Museum holds some bones of
Balaena mysticetus, they are willing to show a good quality photograph of
the whale and to publish it in the guide of the museum.
I'd appreciate if you can suggest a source or offer a photo. We can't pay
but only include thanks to the Author.

Any feedback is appreciated,
Gianni Pavan

--
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra e dell'Ambiente