[MARMAM] WMMC Student Affairs Committee - Conference Survey

Courtney Smith smith.court.e at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 16:38:47 PDT 2019

Dear Marine Mammal Students,

The Student Affairs Committee for the 2nd World Marine Mammal Conference is
busy planning to make this the best conference experience for you yet, with
many activities planned just for students!  To help make this a diverse and
well-rounded experience, we want to hear from you about what you'd like to
see at the Student Affairs Workshop and if a peer-mentor system for the
conference would be helpful.

We ask that you please complete this short survey
<https://forms.gle/cNNyn6uAbuyvddN48> no later than Friday, April 12, 2019,
GMT+1.  We kindly request that only students and recent graduates (up to
one year since graduating) planning to attend the conference respond.

The survey is completely anonymous and no personal information is collected
or retained; we are only seeking input to inform our conference planning
decisions.  It should take less than five minutes to complete the 6
questions.

Please distribute widely to any students that you think may wish to provide
feedback on the planned conference activities.

Thank you for your participation!

Courtney Smith, Raquel Garcia Vernet, Rebecca Boys, Serena Lagorio
World Marine Mammal Conference Student Affairs Committee

https://www.wmmconference.org
--
*Courtney Smith, Ph.D.*
*Affiliate Professor*