[MARMAM] PSO and PAM’s needed

Ryan Blumenthal blumenthal.ryan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 03:23:26 PDT 2019

Waypoint Global is looking for PSO’s to join a survey Starting on March
27th offshore Boston. Must be BOEM NE Atlantic approved already. Windfarm
Experience a plus. US Based personal preferred.

Please send your Visa to dominic.morris at waypointglobal.co.uk

Thank You Much.
--
Sincerely,

Ryan Blumenthal
RBB International, LLC
MMO / PSO / MESO / PAM Operator / JNCC Certified
http://www.rbbinternational.us

Please excuse any typos as I am sending this from my iPhone.

This e-mail, including any attachments, contains information belonging to
the sender which may be Confidential and Legally Privileged. This
information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom this e-mail was sent as noted above. The unauthorized use,
distribution, copying or alteration of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure or action taken in
reliance on the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender immediately by return e-mail and then delete it from your system.