[MARMAM] 3 ECOLOGY BASED STATS COURSES IN AUSTRALIA
oliverhooker at prstatistics.com
Thu Mar 7 17:30:11 PST 2019
Can you please post this to MARMAM members - thanks in advance, Oliver
AUSTRALIA STATS COURSES!!
There will be three stats courses focusing on ecology and all very relevant
to many people working with data typical of that collected on marine
mammals.The courses will take place in Australia during May 2019.
Course titles, dates and links below
· MODEL-BASED MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS OF ABUNDANCE DATA USING R (MBMV03)
· This course will be delivered by Prof. David Warton (creator of the
MVabund R package) from the 17th - 20th May 2019.
· INTRODUCTION TO STATISTICS AND R FOR EVERYONE (IRFE02)
· This course will be delivered by Dr Aris Moustakas from the 17th -
20th May 2019.
· (This course is automatically followed by the course 'Statistical
toolkit for ecologists (STKE01)' and a discount is available for booking
· STATISTICAL TOOLKIT FOR ECOLOGISTS (STKE01)
· This course will be delivered by Dr Aris Moustakas from the 21st -
24th May 2019
· (This course automatically follows the course 'Introduction to
statistics and R for everyone (IRFE02)' and a discount is available for
Oliver Hooker PhD.
2018 publications -
Alternative routes to piscivory: Contrasting growth trajectories in brown
trout (Salmo trutta) ecotypes exhibiting contrasting life history
strategies. Ecology of Freshwater Fish.
Phenotypic and resource use partitioning amongst sympatric lacustrine brown
trout, Salmo trutta. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society. DOI
6 Hope Park Crescent
+44 (0) 7966500340
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MARMAM