[MARMAM] Reminder: 2019 African Graduate Student Research Fund deadline, 15 March

Eric Archer - NOAA Federal eric.archer at noaa.gov
Sat Mar 2 21:55:21 PST 2019

--

*Eric Archer, Ph.D.*

Southwest Fisheries Science Center (NMFS/NOAA)
8901 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037 USA
858-546-7121 (work)
858-546-7003 (FAX)

Marine Mammal Genetics Group: swfsc.noaa.gov/mmtd-mmgenetics
GitHub: github.com/ericarcher

Adjunct Professor, Marine Biology
Scripps Institution of Oceanography
University of California, San Diego
http://profiles.ucsd.edu/frederick.archer

"

*The universe doesn't care what you believe. The wonderful thing about
science is that it   doesn't ask for your faith, it just asks   for your
eyes.*"  - Randall Munroe

"*Lighthouses are more helpful than churches.*"
   - Benjamin Franklin

   "*...but I'll take a GPS over either one.*"
       - John C. "Craig" George