[MARMAM] Caribbean Network for Marine Mammals Conservation

BERNUS Jeffrey jeffrey.bernus at afbiodiversite.fr
Fri Jan 4 09:34:41 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to present you the CARIMAM project, held by the AGOA Sanctuary :

The main objective of this project is to develop a network of M arine P rotected A reas dedicated to the conservation of marine mammals in the Greater Caribbean and beyond. This network will aim at strengthening managerial skills and developing common tools for management and evaluation purposes.
We completed our first meeting in October 2018 with participants from over 14 islands.

We now look forward to reach every organization concerned by marine mammals conservation in the Caribbean to extend this network.

If you are working in this area and want to be part of this network, we invite you to complete this survey :
(Researchers, MPA Manager s , other organi z ations...).

[ https://framaforms.org/carimam-1542985847 | https://framaforms.org/carimam-1542985847 ]

The survey take s a few minutes but it will e nsure you to be contacted to attend the next meetings, help everyone to know the actions taken in every island and will increase the possibilities of integrating your territory into the next scientific actions.

Please feel free to send me an email if you have any question.

Best wishes from all the team of the AGOA S anctuary !

Cheers,

Jeffrey Bernus
Scientific coordinator - CARIMAM project
Sanctuaire Agoa - Agence Française pour la Biodiversité
jeffrey.bernus at afbiodiversite.fr