[MARMAM] *save the date* Symposium 11 April 2019 - Bright Future? Harbour porpoises in the Wadden Sea

Sascha Klöpper kloepper at waddensea-secretariat.org
Mon Feb 25 03:48:19 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

Save the date for a scientific symposium on Harbour porpoises in the Wadden Sea. The event is organized by the Common Wadden Sea Secretariat and the UNESCO Wadden Sea World Heritage Visitor Centre within the scope of the `Harbour Porpoise Days 2019´ in Wilhelmshaven.

Scientific symposium
Bright Future?
Harbour porpoises in the Wadden Sea
UNESCO-Weltnaturerbe Wattenmeer Besucherzentrum Wilhelmshaven, Südstrand 110b

You are invited to distribute this information within your network.
Contact: kloepper at waddensea-secretariat.org
Looking forward to seeing you in Wilhelmshaven, more information on the programme soon to come.

Kind regards,
Sascha Klöpper

 Sascha Klöpper |
Deputy Executive Secretary
Common Wadden Sea Secretariat
Virchowstrasse 1, D-26382 Wilhelmshaven
T +49 (0)4421 9108-14 | M +49 (0)151 61130990
waddensea-secretariat.org | waddensea-worldheritage.org

Please note that in the event that this is the first time you are being contacted by us we will process your personal data in connection with this invitation only. If you do not consent to the processing of your personal data please let us know by email (info at waddensea-secreteriat.org). We will then immediately delete all personal data of yours that we have recorded.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions.
For further information concerning data protection please visit our homepage (https://www.waddensea-worldheritage.org/terms).