[MARMAM] PAM operators wanted for study

Mary Jo Barkaszi mjbarkaszi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 06:14:17 PST 2019

We are looking for PAM operators of all levels to participate in a
IOGP-funded study for the development of a new Pamguard module.  The study
is being conducted by CSA Ocean Sciences, Scripps Institution of
Oceanography, and the University of St. Andrews.  Participation will
require only desktop work and the ability to run Pamguard.  The test will
take approximately 3 hours of your time and there will be a 1- hour webinar
training session 1-2 weeks prior to the module test.

We are looking for operators from those who have only taken a Pamguard
course, with no field work,  all the way through highly
experienced operators who have extensive hours aboard seismic vessels.
There will be a small stipend provided for your time and acknowledgment in
the final report.  Testing is expected to be conducted in late March or
early April.

If interested, please send your PAM-related resume and contact information
to:
mbarkaszi at conshelf.com
In the subject line write: Pamguard Testing