[MARMAM] Smultea Sciences is hiring and training Protected Species Observers

Susan Steckler Susan.Steckler at smulteasciences.com
Tue Feb 5 09:55:17 PST 2019

Hello!

Smultea Sciences, a well-respected marine and wildlife sciences consulting firm, is recruiting Protected Species Observers (PSOs) for the upcoming spring and summer season. PSOs are needed to work primarily on vessel-based surveys to observe marine mammals, sea turtles, and sometimes seabirds. The majority of our upcoming work is for wind-based energy projects in the Atlantic.

Could you please share this information over your marmam network? Anyone who is interested can learn more about working as a PSO on our careers page at https://www.smulteasciences.com/pso-pam-hiring
[https://static.wixstatic.com/media/8b4a94_17ad4a29080f493ac75ca4afbf271498.png]<https://www.smulteasciences.com/pso-pam-hiring>

Smultea Sciences<https://www.smulteasciences.com/pso-pam-hiring>
With Mari Smultea, M.Sc.'s illustrious career spanning almost three decades, Mari has become the undisputed industry leader in environmental innovations. Mari
www.smulteasciences.com

. I would greatly appreciate if you could share/post the attached flyer as well.

Anyone who is interested should contact Jessica Mucci Heath at psojobs at smulteasciences.com.

Best regards,

Susan Steckler

susan.steckler at smulteasciences.com

Smultea Environmental Sciences<http://www.smulteasciences.com/>

+1 425 922 7867 (Pacific Time)

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/SmulteaSciences> | Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/SmulteaSciences> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/smultea-environmental-sciences-llc>

This communication and its attachments contain confidential and proprietary information meant for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the communication and inform the sender. Do not disclose the contents, use it for any purpose, store, or copy the information in any manner.