[MARMAM] Upcoming conference: OCEANOISE2020

Peter Sigray sigray at kth.se
Mon Dec 9 01:55:18 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,

We announce with great pleasure that OCEANOISE2020 will be held next year in Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona, Spain) from 25-29 May 2020. OCEANOISE2020 invites you to join the conference to share information on new science regarding marine mammals.

OCEANOISE is a “conference with a difference”, as it aims at maximizing the dissemination of new science and promoting cross-discipline interaction, and where the marine mammals community plays an important role.

On behalf of OCEANOISE2020 Science and Organising Committees, we have the pleasure to invite the marine mammals community to visit http://oceanoise.com <http://oceanoise.com/> for more information. A call for abstracts as well as registration directions will soon be released.

With kind regards,

Michel André, Peter Sigray & Tom Akamatsu

OCEANOISE2020 Chairs