[MARMAM] Behavio(u)r Change Social At WMMC

Andrew Wright marinebrit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:54:55 PST 2019

Dear members,

Apologies for cross-posting.

The Introduction to Changing the Behaviour of People to Advance Marine
Mammal Conservation Goals workshop to be held at WMMC by the Conservation
Marketing and Engagement and Social Science Working Groups of the Society
for Conservation Biology is full and we are unable to accommodate everyone
on the waiting list. We also know that many of you have clashes that
prevented you from attending.

If you would like to meet the organisers and participants anyway, we'll be
discussing the events of the day at Corner Bar at the Hotel Barcelona
Princess from 18:30. *All* WMMC delegates are welcome!

Hotel Barcelona Princess
Avda. Diagonal, 1
08019 Barcelona
www.hotelbarcelonaprincess.com