[MARMAM] MMO and PAM vacancies

Recruitment recruitment at osc.co.uk
Sun Aug 18 11:09:19 PDT 2019

Dear MMOs and PAMOs,

OSC has MMO and PAM vacancies on seismic surveys in the North Sea.

Imminent: 2 x MMOs and 1 x PAMO are required for a mobilisation around 21 August for an estimated duration of 5-6 weeks.

September: additional MMOs and PAMOs for rotations on various vessels commencing around 10 September for 5-6 week durations.

Additional rotations (durations) might be possible on request.

These vacancies are restricted to EU citizens, or overseas citizens in possession of a current work visa.

If you have not worked for OSC previously or recently, we will require scans/copies of your CV, passport, degree certificate(s), MMO and PAM, survival and medical.

OSC also has numerous short-notice vacancies at present, some with only 1-2 days' notice, with durations varying from a few days to months, so if personnel are available and seeking work for any duration, it's worthwhile dropping us an email to see if any projects are aligned.

We also receive requests for personnel certified to monitor seabirds, so these professionals are also welcome to apply.

Kind regards,
--
Recruitment
Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC)