[MARMAM] WMMC Stable isotopes workshop

Luis Huckstadt lahuckst at ucsc.edu
Mon Aug 12 12:18:46 PDT 2019

Dear all,

We are looking forward to seeing you at the third workshop on Stable
Isotopes in marine mammals: "Application of stable isotopes in studies of
marine mammal ecology, biogeography, and physiology. An introduction and
update on developing methodologies
<https://www.wmmconference.org/workshops/#Application%20of%20stable%20isotopes%20in%20studies%20of%20marine%20mammal%20ecology,%20biogeography,%20and%20physiology.%20An%20introduction%20and%20update%20on%20developing%20methodologies>
".

We would like to invite those interested in presenting their work during
the workshop to contact us (lahuckst at gmail.com) and your preferences
(poster or oral). We are particularly interested in people's experiences
(positive and negative), troubleshooting and any advice or suggestion you
might have for both bulk-tissue and Compound-Specific Stable Isotope
Analysis.

We will be contacting colleagues with different levels of expertise to have
a better idea of what are the challenges that we, as a community, face when
it comes to using stable isotopes to study the biology of marine mammals.

Thanks for your feedback and hope to see you in Barcelone!

Best,

Cory, Seth, and Luis