[MARMAM] Vacancies: 1 x MMO & 3 x PAMO

Recruitment recruitment at osc.co.uk
Fri Aug 9 07:29:38 PDT 2019

Dear MMOs and PAMOs,

OSC has the following contract vacancies:

1 x PAMO on a short piling job in North Sea, expected to commence 16th August for approximately 2 weeks.

1 x PAMO for a seismic vessel in North Sea, expected to commence 11th September for approximately 5-6 weeks

1 x MMO and 1 x PAMO for a seismic vessel in North Sea, expected to commence 11th September for approximately 5-6 weeks

These vacancies are restricted to EU citizens, or overseas citizens in possession of a current work visa.

If you have not worked for OSC previously or recently, we will require scans/copies of your CV, passport, degree certificate(s), MMO and PAM, survival and medical.

OSC also has numerous short-notice vacancies at present, some with only 1-2 days' notice, with durations varying from a few days to months, so if personnel are available and seeking work for any duration, it's worthwhile dropping us an email to see if any projects are aligned.

We also receive requests for personnel certified to monitor seabirds, so these professionals are also welcome to apply.

Kind regards,
--
Recruitment
Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC)