[MARMAM] Book contributors working on marine mammals

wiebke at greenconcretefilms.com wiebke at greenconcretefilms.com
Wed Sep 12 11:03:34 PDT 2018

Greetings from New Zealand!

I’m looking for contributors working in the field of marine mammals research and human-wildlife management for a book on 'Charismatic Megafauna’. The book investigates the appeal of marine mammals to include a conservation and science message on responsible human-wildlife interactions. It will also highlight researchers and stakeholders working with marine mammals, their stories and background and visuals of human/wildlife interactions.

I’m currently looking for people who may want to contribute. Please contact me if you have any ideas, suggestions and/or would like to be involved.

Wiebke

Wiebke Finkler (PhD, MSc)
University of Otago
wiebke.finkler at otago.ac.nz <mailto:wiebke.finkler at otago.ac.nz>