[MARMAM] Special issue on "Multidisciplinary Integrated Surveys"
jerome.spitz at univ-lr.fr
Tue Sep 11 00:44:59 PDT 2018
We are pleased to announce the recent publication of a special issue on
"Multidisciplinary Integrated Surveys" in Progress in Oceanography.
This issue contains several papers dealing with marine mammals, such as:
- Authier /et al/. *Exploring change in the relative abundance of marine
megafauna in the Bay of Biscay, 2004–2016.*
- Lambert /et al/. *Decadal stability in top predator habitat
preferences in the Bay of Biscay.*
- Petitgas /et al./*Ecosystem spatial structure revealed by integrated
- Saavedra/et al/. *Assessing the environmental status of the
short-beaked common dolphin (/Delphinus delphis/) in North-western
Spanish waters using abundance trends and safe removal limits*
- Spitz /et al/. P*rey consumption by cetaceans reveals the importance
of energy-rich food webs in the Bay of Biscay.*
All the best on behalf of all authors
University of La Rochelle
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the MARMAM