[MARMAM] LOOKING FOR THE JOURNAL Norsk Hvalfangst-Tidende

Thomas Jefferson sclymene at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 14:52:57 PDT 2018

Dear MARMAMers,
  We are looking for a set of the journal, Norsk Hvalfangst-Tidende (Norwegian Whaling Gazette), which someone would be willing to donate or sell to us.  We are making arrangements to scan the entire journal as hi-res PDFs, which would then be available to the person who provided the copies, as well as others in the field.  If you have a set you might be interested in providing, or know someone who might, please contact me.  Thanks very much.
Tom Jefferson
VIVA Vaquita (non-profit)
sclymene at aol.com