[MARMAM] MMO Range-Finder Version 4 available for iOS

James Keating keating.marine at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:40:25 PDT 2018

Dear fellow MARMAM'ers,

Version 4.0.1 of the MMO Range-Finder has been field-tested and is now
available for iOS devices through your app store or follow this link;
https://appsto.re/au/PRVblb.i

I've made comprehensive changes to the app to include data logging and
export, mapping, configuring settings within the app, great-circle distance
between animal and source and much much more (spoiler alert... you can set
your ships map-icon to be the Ramform Hyperion if you're lucky enough to be
onboard).

For more info check out the website at;
https://spatial-exploration.com/marine-ex…/mmo-range-finder/
<https://spatial-exploration.com/marine-exploration/mmo-range-finder/>

Most importantly, once you've used the app please leave a review on the app
store and send me any feedback positive or negative and I will ensure to
respond ASAP. You can do both through the app itself.

Last but not least, I would love to know where the app has been used and
add it to the map on the website. If you wish to share an approximate
latitude/longitude and type of survey please get in touch (no client or
survey name will be recorded or shown). There is a rumor of some free swag
for those who contribute :)

p.s. version 3 of the Android version is still available through the Google
Play store. I will update this in due course.
Many thanks,

James

James Keating, PhD

*Marine Ecological Consultant*