[MARMAM] New Publication - Prevalence of Killer Whale Tooth Rake Marks on Gray Whales off Sakhalin Island, Russia

Dave Weller - NOAA Federal dave.weller at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 27 12:30:06 PST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of my co-authors, I’m pleased to announce the publication of our
article:

David W. Weller, Amanda L. Bradford, Aimée R. Lang, Alexander M. Burdin and
Robert L. Brownell, Jr. (2018). Prevalence of Killer Whale Tooth Rake Marks
on Gray Whales off Sakhalin Island, Russia. Aquatic Mammals, 44(6), 643-652.

The full article, is available at
https://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1803:prevalence-of-killer-whale-tooth-rake-marks-on-gray-whales-off-sakhalin-island-russia&catid=172&Itemid=326
and is open access as part of a special issue of Aquatic Mammals honoring
Dr. Bernd Würsig.

All the best

Dave

David W. Weller, Ph.D.