[MARMAM] Student Conference on Conservation Science 2018

Kristi Collom kristiashleycollom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:38:35 PST 2018

Hello!

I wanted to share this announcement to the marine mammal community.

The 2018 Student Conference on Conservation Science is currently accepting submissions for posters and presenters. If you’re a graduate student, post-doc or professional in the field of conservation research, we encourage you to apply. Applications will be considered from any conservation relevant field including the natural sciences, social sciences or the humanities. Submissions will be accepted based on quality and relevance to conservation science.

The conference will be held on October 24th-26th at the American Museum of Natural History in New York and will include relevant topics and opportunities to those interested in marine conservation.

Apply online at AMNH.org!

https://www.amnh.org/our-research/center-for-biodiversity-conservation/convening-and-connecting/student-conference-on-conservation-science-new-york-sccs-ny/conference-application-and-registration?utm_source=Call+for+Abstracts+SCCS-NY+2018&utm_campaign=Call+for+Abstracts+SCCS-NY+2018&utm_medium=email

Warmly,
Kristi

________________________________
Kristi Ashley Collom
Lead Facilitator, American Museum of Natural History
Marine Mammal Researcher, Gotham Whale
MA Candidate - Animal Behavior & Conservation, Hunter College
kristiashleycollom at gmail.com
kristi at gothamwhale.org
kcollom1 at amnh.org
(917) 530-1198