[MARMAM] Amendment: Manatee volunteer opportunities in Belize

Primate Conservation Programme primate at wildtracksbelize.org
Mon Jun 25 11:01:49 PDT 2018

Same info, smaller attachment

OPPORTUNITIES FOR WORK EXPERIENCE WITH ANTILLEAN MANATEES IN BELIZE

Do you want to play an active part in manatee rehabilitation and
conservation in Belize - to make a difference?

Are you looking for hands-on work with manatee rehabilitation to build your
capacity and experience in this field?

Are you willing to put in long days of wet, muddy manatee care, with a one
month minimum commitment?

Wildtracks, a Belize non-profit conservation organization, has been managing
the Manatee Rehabilitation Centre in Belize since 1999 in partnership with
Belize's government Wildlife Programme, as a tool towards fulfilling
Belize's commitments to preventing species extinctions. We have high levels
of success in rearing neonate orphaned calves, and in returning both injured
and orphaned manatees to the wild - success that cannot be achieved without
the care provided to the rehabilitation animals by our incredibly committed
team of Wildtracks volunteers.

We have volunteer placements available from October 2018 onwards, and have
subsidised placements available for capacity building for regional
participants (Mexico / Central America).

if you are interested, contact Alysha McGrattan at
volunteer at wildtracksbelize.org <mailto:volunteer at wildtracksbelize.org>  for
more information and an application form.

Find out more about what we do.

www.wildtracksbelize.org <http://www.wildtracksbelize.org>

www.facebook.com/wildtracksbelize.org
<http://www.facebook.com/wildtracksbelize.org>