[MARMAM] LAST CHANCE TO BOOK: Marine Mammal Professional Development Course in Scotland

Niru Neil Dorrian niru at whalefish.org
Sun Jul 29 16:10:53 PDT 2018

*Whalefish Professional Development Course 10th-12th August: Marine
Research Techniques & Conservation - SCOTLAND*

Last remaining spaces available on our upcoming Professional Development
Course in Scotland which is aimed at marine science students, graduates and
environmental professionals looking to enhance their career skills.

This course is accredited by the *Institute of Marine, Engineering, Science
& Technology (IMarEST).  <http://www.imarest.com/>*

The three-day training course includes lectures, interactive discussion and
practical sessions aimed at introducing scientific techniques in marine
mammal research and conservation and covers themes such as marine mammal
health, photo identification, passive acoustic monitoring, advice on
careers in marine science and science communication.

The course is IMarEST accredited course and will be taught by our team of
experienced field biologists actively working in research, industry, and
conservation.

Student Fee: £250
Professional Fee: £300

REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES Accommodation, lunches and evening meals for 2
nights. Course material and a certificate of attendance.

Accommodation at FSC Millport (Isle of Cumbrae) is provided for two nights
inclusive of all meals and is based on two persons sharing a twin room,
with en-suite toilet and shower facilities. Single bedrooms are available
upon request for a supplementary fee. Should you wish to be placed with a
colleague or friend please inform us at the time of booking and we will
strive to arrange this.

Registration can be made via the link - https://www.whalefish.org/wh
alefish-course
Email enquiries to info at whalefish.org

Best regards,

Niru Dorrian

--
Niru Neil Dorrian, BSc (Hons) RMarSci MIMarEST
Co - Founder & Marine Mammal Biologist

Whalefish

Mail: niru at whalefish.org
Cell: +44 (0)7888747719