[MARMAM] Journal Indices and Special Issue Announcement

Kathleen M. Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Fri Feb 23 10:43:21 PST 2018

Dear MARMAM readers,

We are please to announce that author and key word indices for ALL past issues of Aquatic Mammals Journal are available as free PDFs from our web site.
The indices are presented in batches (Volumes 1 - 15, 16-30, 31 - 40, 41, 42, 43).
All Index PDFs can be found under the Issues menu of the journal web site, specifically on the “Journal Indices" page.
(A direct link to that page is: http://www.aquaticmammalsjournal.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1555&Itemid=151)

Additionally, the next issue of Aquatic Mammals (44.2) is a Special Issue on Animal Welfare.
This issue (44.2) will be published online officially on March 15, 2018.
The PDF articles in this special issue will be available online from the journal web site at no cost.
Print copies of the issue will also be available to subscribers or for a fee to non-subscribers.

Look for our announcement in about two weeks for the Special Issue availability!
Cheers
Kathleen

Kathleen M. Dudzinski, Ph.D.
Editor, Aquatic Mammals Journal