[MARMAM] MSc in Marine Mammal Science, University of St Andrews

Luke Rendell ler4 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 09:47:38 PST 2018

MSc programme in Marine Mammal Science at the University of St Andrews, Scotland, UK -

We are currently accepting applications for 2018/19 entry to our unique and intense one-year Master's programme at the University of St Andrews in Scotland, UK.

The Master's in Marine Mammal Science (MSc MMS ) programme reflects the research interests and expertise of the staff at the Sea Mammal Research Unit (SMRU). This unique MSc has a strong focus on quantitative methods and applied techniques, and is designed to prepare students fully for a professional career involved with conservation of and research into marine mammals. Optional modules take full advantage of the research strengths of the SMRU covering biologging, bioacoustics, behaviour and population biology. The optional Antarctica field course involves a vessel-based field expedition to the Antarctic Peninsula (requires additional payment of a substantial expedition fee; follow the upcoming expedition on our blog: http://www.smru.st-andrews.ac.uk/antarctic). For detailed information on the Marine Mammal Masters including content, entry requirements and how to apply please refer to the MSc MMS website: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/study/pg/taught-programmes/mms-biology/

Applications for the upcoming academic year (starting September 2018) must be received by Friday, 31 March 2018, and should be submitted online via the St Andrews Postgraduate Admission Portal: http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/study/pg/apply/taught/

Please get in touch if you have further questions, via email: pgtaughtbiology at st-andrews.ac.uk

Best wishes,

Luke Rendell

Course Director, Marine Mammal Science MSc

--
Dr. Luke Rendell
MASTS (masts.ac.uk) Reader in Biology
E-mail: ler4 at st-andrews.ac.uk
WWW: http://biology.st-andrews.ac.uk/staff/ler4
School of Biology, University of St. Andrews
Sir Harold Mitchell Building,
St. Andrews, Fife
KY16 9TH
U.K.

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland (SC013532)