[MARMAM] 47th EAAM Annual Symposium - deadline for Abstract Submission

Élio Vicente eliovicente at zoomarine.pt
Fri Dec 21 10:21:17 PST 2018

Dear Colleagues, Dear Friends, "muito boa tarde"!

As per the request of Renato Lenzi, President-Elect, and the Scientific Committee of the EAAM - European Association for Aquatic Mammals, I would like to inform you that the DEADLINE for abstract submission for the upcoming Annual Symposium (in Portugal next March), is January 15th.

All topics related to marine mammal Science, Innovation in Husbandry, Education for Sustainability, Conservation, Veterinary Medicine, Animal Behaviour, Cognitive Psychology, Bioacoustics, et cetera , will be most welcome.

For more information:
- Symposium: www.zoomarine.pt/eaam
- "22 reasons why everyone is going to Portugal right now" (www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/europe/portugal/articles/portugal-best-things-to-see-and-do/)
- Portugal BEST WORLD Destination: www.visitportugal.com/en/content/portugal-worlds-leading-destination
- Portugal #1 at the World Travel Awards: www.internationalmeetingsreview.com/portugal/portugal-and-world-travel-awards-go-portugal-104812
- EAAM: www.eaam.org

We sincerely look forward to welcome you in the Algarve. In the meantime, Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Élio A. Vicente, marine biologist
Dir. External Affairs
http://pt.linkedin.com/in/eliovicente

Mundo Aquático - S.A.
EN 125. KM 65. Guia. 8201-864 Albufeira. Portugal.
GPS: 37.3.37N - 8.18.50W
TEL: (+351) 289 560 300 - FAX: (+351) 289 560 308
EMAIL: [ mailto:eliovicente at zoomarine.pt | eliovicente at zoomarine.pt ] - WEB: [ https://www.zoomarine.pt/ | www.zoomarine.pt ]