[MARMAM] IUCN Call for Applications - WGWAP Panel Members 2019-2021 (8 positions)

BERZINA-RODRIGO Anete Anete.BERZINA at iucn.org
Fri Dec 14 08:33:18 PST 2018

Dear colleagues,
I would like to raise your attention to the IUCN's Call for Applications for Panel Members' positons of IUCN's Western Gray Whale Advisory Panel (WGWAP) for 2019-2021 (8 positions).
All interested and qualified experts are invited to submit their applications in English by 20 January 2019.

For more details, please see the full announcement here.<https://www.iucn.org/news/western-gray-whale-advisory-panel/201812/iucn-seeks-whale-conservation-experts-advise-energy-development-impacts>
We are proud of the WGWAP accomplishments over the last 14 years and look forward to receiving applications.
Please feel free to share this Call for Applications widely within your respective networks.
To learn more about the Panel's work, please see www.iucn.org/wgwap<http://www.iucn.org/wgwap>.
Kind regards,
Anete

Anete Berzina-Rodrigo
Manager - Western Gray Whale Advisory Panel
Global Marine & Polar Programme &
Global Business & Biodiversity Programme
IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
28 rue Mauverney, CH-1196 Gland, Switzerland
Tel. +41 22 999 0703; Fax +41 22 999 0002
www.iucn.org<http://www.iucn.org/>
[cid:image001.png at 01D492EE.018CE670]
[cid:image002.jpg at 01D22541.8305C0E0]<http://twitter.com/iucn>  [cid:image003.jpg at 01D22541.8305C0E0] <http://www.facebook.com/iucn.org>

This communication, together with any attachment, may contain confidential information and/or copyright material and is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or if you received it in error, you are asked to kindly delete it and promptly notify us. Any review, copying, use, disclosure or distribution of any part of this communication, unless duly authorized by or on behalf of IUCN, is strictly forbidden.