[MARMAM] Reminder - Tribute to Dr. Jeanette Thomas

Kathleen M. Dudzinski kdudzinski at dolphincommunicationproject.org
Wed Aug 22 05:49:56 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Last month, I posted to MARMAM requesting contributions to a planned tribute to Dr. Jeanette Thomas, our colleague who died suddenly in early July.

I write now as a final reminder to those of you who might still want to send a few thoughts or memories of Jeanette to be included in the Tribute.

If so, please send your tributes to the journal by email <business at aquaticmammalsjournal.org <mailto:business at aquaticmammalsjournal.org>>
Our deadline for inclusion of your memories is 27 August 2018.

Aquatic Mammals journal will include this Tribute to Jeanette in our next issue (44.5, to be published online on September 15, 2018).

We will celebrate Jeanette’s vibrant attitude toward life and her significant contributions to our field of study and also to our lives.

Thank you.
Best
Kathleen

Kathleen M. Dudzinski, Ph.D.