[MARMAM] Marmam listserv submission: Link to webinar recording

Emily Knight eknight at pewtrusts.org
Tue Aug 21 11:18:41 PDT 2018

Now Available: Webinar Recording on Examining Relationships between Northern Fur Seals, Pollock, and Climate Change in Alaska

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, the Lenfest Ocean Program hosted a webinar that featured Dr. Jeremy Sterling (Alaska Fisheries Science Center) and colleagues discussing their project to develop a new spatially explicit bioenergetics model to estimate the dietary needs of northern fur seals, and link the model to the existing climate-to-fish model of the Bering Sea (FEAST) and the multi-species stock assessment model (CEATTLE).

You can access the webinar recording here<http://www.lenfestocean.org/en/news-and-publications/multimedia/webinar-on-examining-the-relationships-between-northern-fur-seals-pollock-and-climate-change-in-alaska>.

Please forward the link to anyone that might be interested. Also, let me know if you'd like a pdf of the PPT. Please feel free to reach out to me - Emily Knight, eknight at pewtrusts.org<mailto:eknight at pewtrusts.org> - if you have any questions.

Best, Emily

Emily Knight
Manager, Lenfest Ocean Program
[LenfestOceanProgram-Logo-Color-(2)]