[MARMAM] Call for submissions to Frontiers in Marine Science Special Issue 'Impacts of shipping on marine fauna'

Joshua Smith Joshua.Smith at murdoch.edu.au
Mon Aug 13 21:20:31 PDT 2018

Dear MARMAM colleagues,

On behalf of Jessica Redfern, Christine Erbe, David Peel and myself as Guest Editors of the Frontiers in Marine Science Special Issue 'Impacts of shipping on marine fauna', we invite you to submit your manuscripts for consideration within this Research Topic. Detailed information on the Research Topic and the peer review submission process can be found on the Frontiers website at https://www.frontiersin.org/research-topics/8654/impacts-of-shipping-on-marine-fauna. This Research Topic reflects the growing body of research working towards better understanding, quantifying, and managing shipping impacts on marine fauna and aims to cover a broad range of areas from ship strike and ship noise to eco--toxicological, biofouling and oil spill studies. All submissions are welcome and we invite you to distribute to your other colleagues and share widely. Abstract deadlines are at the end of September 2018 and submission of manuscripts end of January 2019.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.
Regards
Joshua Smith (Guest Editor)

Dr Joshua Smith
Research Fellow, Murdoch University Josh Smith: Murdoch University Cetacean Research Unit<http://mucru.org/group-member/josh-smith/>
Centre for Sustainable Aquatic Ecosystems
Harry Butler Institute
ORCID ID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9912-422X