[MARMAM] request for short acoustic files for undergraduate coursework

Laura Kloepper laurakloepper at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 06:50:25 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I teach classes on bioacoustics to undergraduates, and am in need of some
full-spectrum odontocete echolocation calls for use in the classroom.
Specifically, I am looking for recordings from *Feresa, Globicephala,
Orcinus, Delphinapterus, Monodon, Phocoena, Kogia, Physeter,* and beaked
whales. These recordings don't need to be long--even just a few seconds
would suffice--but they do need to be at a sample rate sufficient to look
at spectral variation among calls.

Would any of you MARMAMers be able to help us out? We will not publish or
present any of these recordings--they will be kept within house at our
college. If so, please email me at laurakloepper at gmail.com.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers,

Dr. Laura Kloepper