[MARMAM] Southern African Internships_2018

Namibian Dolphin Project nam.dolphin.edu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 00:28:55 PDT 2018

Sea Search Research and Conservation is an organization run by several
independent scientists based in southern Africa.  We are running research
internships later in 2018 and would like to invite students enrolled in
marine biology, ecology and zoology degrees to attend. We have a variety of
internships available in Cape Town, South Africa and Walvis Bay, Namibia.
The internships are research focused with an emphasis on learning field
skills used in cetacean research such as photo-identification and
behavioural data collection, as well as data management and team
work. There is a fee associated with the internships.

More information can be found on the Namibian Dolphin Project (in Namibia)
and our umbrella organisation Sea Search Research and Conservation (in
South Africa) by following these links (www.namibiandolphinproject.org,
www.seasearch.co.za)

If you are interested in joining our research team for one of these
projects please send a letter of motivation and your CV in an email with
the subject Southern African Internships_2018 to nam.dolphin.edu at gmail.com.
Please also indicated the time period you are available and if you are
interested in the Namibian or South African internship.