[MARMAM] LGBTQ MIXER at the Biennial

Ellen M Hines ehines at sfsu.edu
Sat Sep 30 16:10:35 PDT 2017

Greetings all, please see the announcement below and join the celebration!

LGBTQ Mixer
Thursday, October 25, 2017 - Obladee Wine Bar - 7pm
This is the second biennial mixer for LGBTQ-ers and supporters. Let's celebrate our diversity AND our accomplishments.
Please come to Obladee A Wine Bar (1600 Barrington St.) on Thursday night from 7:00-1030 PM with your friends, partners, spouses to enjoy an informal evening of wine, light meals and conversations.

Ellen Hines, PhD
Associate Director and Professor of Geography & Environment
Romberg Tiburon Center for Environmental Studies
San Francisco State University
3150 Paradise Dr. Tiburon, CA 94920
415 338 3512, ehines at sfsu.edu<mailto:ehines at sfsu.edu>
http://rtc.sfsu.edu/research/in_hines.html